We are looking for a Middle DevSecOps and SRE Engineer to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
As a DevSecOps Engineer, you will be a key, vital, and transformational member of the engineering teams located in multiple locations and manage the private datacenter and public cloud IaaS and PaaS.
This role will be an integral part of our teams in analyzing, designing, building, and testing high-quality cloud deployment methodologies and systems. This position will be fully responsible for our platform and application pipelines, and the flow of code updates through the engineering group, as well as creating and monitoring highly available cloud infrastructure and platforms to host that code. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple technologies, especially cloud platform services of Google and Azure Cloud.
- Create, deploy, support, and optimize the source code of current and new versions of applications;
- Design, deploy, operate, and quality-assured data pipelines, infrastructure tooling, and software applications for 100+ customers who are all using standardized design;
- Help drive a highly technical roadmap that will define how we keep our infrastructure secure;
- Create and implement best practices for deploying and maintaining software with high reliability and minimal downtime;
- Collaborate with designers, senior- and architect-level developers, strategists, and Product Managers to build and operate the back-end;
- You will embody automation first mindset and will act as a guiding force across DevOps, SRE, and engineering teams to achieve the 100% automation goal;
- Writing user and technical documentation.
Required experience and skills
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer 2+ years;
- Experience with Terraform & Ansible/Chef, Grafana, Prometheus, Kafka, Pulsar, MariaDB, SQL Server, Linux, Windows 2019;
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Jenkins, Travis, Helm, YAML, Git, Gitlab (Branching, Merging, Code-conflict resolutions);
- Experience with Caching layers, Memory tuning, A/B testing, Data Pipelines, and/or Analytical systems;
- Good knowledge of container tools and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes), Envoy, Istio, Docker, Docker-swarm, Core-OS;
- Experience in horizontal scaling of applications and databases;
- Programming languages (at least 1 from the list: Go, Python, Bash) and instrumentation via observability metrics;
- Ensuring interservice communication over HTTPS / TLS protocols, implementing access to the internal perimeter using OpenVPN;
- Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- Practical experience with GCP and/or AWS infrastructure through IaC tooling with security, stability, and SLA as core tenants;
- Create, deploy, and maintain source code for new versions of applications in a GCP hosted environment;
- Practical experience in migrating applications to Kubernetes;
- Deep understanding of Linux OS processes;
- Boundless desire to automate any processes;
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely.