We are looking for a Flutter Application Developer who will build from scratch new versions of iOS, Android, and Web apps to expand our international team in developing our products. We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Collaborate with your team to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Implement User Stories that are self-contained and ready to be deployed as Mobile apps and/or Web App;
- Participate in code reviews, test new concepts and technologies, and suggest improvements in technical direction;
- Plan and implement deep optimization to create very low-latency reaction-time that provides a “fat-client” like customer experience by obtaining its “state” from the back-end.
Required experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining Flutter applications in production environments;
- Dart Core; Flutter SDK; XML, JSON; SQL;
- Familiarity with RESTful API;
- Familiarity with Dependency Injection;
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies;
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
- Experience with Firebase, Firestore, OAUTH, 2FA, GraphQL;
- State management on the front-end (mobile App) and/or work with persistence stores like local file/cache and/or
SQL Lite or very small footprint or Firebase;
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Gitlab;
- Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- Experience with Caching, Logging, and Typography via CacheManager of Flutter/Dart;
- Native iOS and/or Android experience;
- Experience with React Native, Typescript, Redux;
- Experience in posting and supporting apps in Google Play/App Store.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely.