We are looking for a Middle Full Stack Developer to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Collaborate with your team to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic;
- Implement User Stories that are self-contained and ready to be containerized and deployable via Kubernetes;
- Participate in code reviews, test new concepts and technologies, and suggest improvements in technical direction;
- Collaborate with designers, senior- and architect-level developers, strategists, and Product Managers to build the back-end for sophisticated digital experiences using Node.js, React, and GraphQL.
Required experience and skills
- 3+ years of Node.js development using the latest frameworks;
- Experience with frameworks: Next JS, Express, Mongoose, etc;
- Hands-on experience with rapid-prototyping, RESTful and gRPC-based microservices & pub/sub messaging;
- Experience with technologies and methods such as API Gateway Kong, Apigee, Firebase, OAUTH, 2-MFA, JWT, etc;
- Experience with data storage tools: RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL Server, MariaDB); Kafka, Pulsar, Redis Streams, etc;
- Experience with ORM (SQLAlchemy, Mongoose, JPA, etc;
- Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- Containers and Cloud PaaS: K8S, Istio, Envoy, Helm, Azure, etc;
- NoSQL (such as MongoDB), Microservices Architecture, Docker, Kubernetes, and RabitMQ/Kafka;
- Software engineering degree or equivalent;
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely.