We are looking for Junior+/Middle Project Manager who is striving for excellence in Project Management to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
- Management and control of all stages of the project life cycle;
- Daily communication with the team;
- Schedule, facilitate, and/or attend meetings with different internal teams, and management;
- Analyze and prioritize project activities by setting realistic timelines;
- Create, maintain and provide project plans and other related project documentation;
- Manage team workflow and task assignments;
- Track project progress according to the schedule;
- Conduct concept and usability testing, and gather feedback;
- React quickly to non-standard situations and urgent requests.
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of experience with distributed teams and foreign clients;
- Strong knowledge of SDLC;
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with Scrum, and Kanban frameworks;
- Experience in starting projects from scratch and successfully closing them;
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in project documentation;
- Outstanding time-management and self-management skills;
- Ability to organize files and data to ensure that it is stored appropriately and in instinctive file/folder locations;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of tools: Trello, any of Gantt charters, Google Spreadsheet / Excel formulas;
- BA skills and knowledge;
- Technical background (development, QA).
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely.