We are looking for Junior+/Middle QA Engineer to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
- Follow delivery objectives and tasks, delivery process;
- Be responsible for the quality assurance of the project;
- Participate in planning & estimation;
- Analyze and improve requirements;
- Perform test design and test execution activities;
- Create testing reports;
- Track test coverage;
- Prepare test cases for test automation.
- Daily communication with the team.
Required experience and skills
Will be a plus
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely.