We are looking for a Middle Product Manager to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
- Gathering requirements from main stakeholders;
- Identify and analyze customer needs and define product vision and strategy;
- Create Value propositions, features, and user stories;
- Collaborate proactively with business stakeholders, business analysts, and teams to reach a common understanding of the solution to address the external development provider;
- Working with UX designer to prepare wireframes and designs;
- Lead Product Backlog grooming and planning to prioritize activities;
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is transparent, clear, and prioritized;
- Schedule, facilitate, and/or attend meetings with different internal teams, and management;
- Providing a visible forecast, notify stakeholders of any significant changes in effort or risk;
- Manage team workflow and task assignments together with the Project Manager.
Required experience and skills
- 3+ years in product development as either Product Manager or Product Owner with a focus on software products and services;
- Experience in Mobile and Web product development;
- Ability to identify use cases and prioritize them with a focus on the maximum value for business;
- High flexibility, ability to modify approach as per changing conditions, circumstances, and feedback from business;
- Data management;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to combine creativity, innovation, and analytics without losing sight of the user;
- Strong analytical skills to make a critical assessment of the information from numerous sources;
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams;
- Upper-Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- A clear understanding of agile SDLC methods and frameworks;
- BA skills and knowledge;
- Technical background (development, QA).
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely.