We are looking for a talented and creative Middle UI/UX Designer to expand our international team in developing our products.
We expect candidates with high-energy, lifelong learners who value work-life balance and are 110% dedicated to delivering their best productivity which finally results in the success of our customers.
- Design UI/UX for mobile and web;
- Design the end-to-end user experience from early prototypes to final implementation;
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods;
- Preparation of compatible images, sources, or guidelines for the development team;
- Staying flexible and always offering several approaches to meet their needs;
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.);
- Conduct concept and usability testing, and gather feedback.
Required experience and skills
- 2+ years of experience in web design as UI/UX Designer or Product Designer;
- Experience with Figma (must have), Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, and other design tools;
- Creative thinker with a passion for UX/UI design and attention to detail;
- Experience working with vector elements and creating flat illustrations;
- Natural curiosity and outcome orientation;
- Ability to present and sell the designs solutions to the stakeholders;
- Intermediate English or above.
Will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of accessibility design rules;
- Experience with any graphics editor (e.g. Photoshop or any other)
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Competitive salary based on your professional experience;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Minimum of bureaucracy;
- Professional skills development and training programs;
- Paid sick leaves, and vacation days in addition to public holidays;
- Corporate events;
- Possibility to work remotely